Top 5 Wednesday || Summer Reads

Top 5 Wednesday is currently hosted by Sam at ThoughtsonTomes. Each week a different topic is chosen and you have to choose 5 books that fit into that topic. Upcoming topics are posted to the Goodreads group here

This weeks topic is:
Summer TBR Reads
The actual subject is just 'summer reads' but I'm going to tell you some books I want to read this summer...click the title or cover to take you to goodreads.

─────────────────────────────────



This book has been on my TBR FOREVER! It just sounds like the perfect summer read. Not to mention I've heard amazing things about Morgan Matson's books and for some reason still haven't read anything by her...shame on me. 




─────────────────────────────────



I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book. It sounds like an amazing contemporary and I'm not sure why but it just gives me summer vibes. Maybe it's that amazing bright cover...who knows?





─────────────────────────────────


Ok. So this isn't a typical 'summer read' by any means. It's actually the sequel, or companion, to every heart a doorway. I loved the first book so I'm super excited to read this one too. It comes out in June, so I guess it's a summer read for me...




─────────────────────────────────



The hype around this book has been insane recently. I'm so excited to read it. It just sounds really unique, not to mention diverse. I cannot wait! P.s.- I love this cover.





─────────────────────────────────



How have I not read anything by Adam Silvera yet. I've heard incredible things, particularly about this book and I plan on getting to it this summer.






─────────────────────────────────
So, there are my 5 summer TBR reads. I know not all of these are typical 'summer reads' but they're books I'm either really looking forward to or that I've been meaning to read for so long! Side note: I've been doing a lot of weekly meme's and tags recently. I do enjoy them but just an FYI, I do plan on writing more discussion posts etc once my university exams are over (which is soon, thank god). 

No comments