The Rapid Fire Book Tag


Welcome to my first book tag! I've seen this floating around and I'm not sure if you're supposed to be tagged by someone but I'm just going to do it myself. I think the aim of this book tag is to write it as fast as I can



E-Book or Physical Book?
Ebooks! While I love physical books I live in a tiny little studio flat and I just don't have the room for physical books. I also find that iBooks tend to be cheaper, which also works out well!


Paperback or Hardback?
I mean...it's got to be hardback. There's something about how beautiful they look and I love dust jackets, they hide those horrible lines down the spine of a book. 

Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
Ok, I think I'm going to cheat a little here. If we're talking about buying new books then online definitely. But if we're talking second hand books then in store, charity shops are like a treasure trove of second hand books. 

Heroes or Villains?
Oh heroes of course! I mean sometimes I might back a villain if they're written really well but overall heroes. 

A Book You Want Everyone To Read?
Pretty girl 13 is a psychological thriller about a girl who has to try and remember the story of her kidnapping and what happened to her while she was missing. This book got a 5/5 stars from me and I don't here anyone talk about it. I love psychological thrillers and this was just an amazing read for me. 

Recommend An Underrated Book
So this is a book I read when I was younger and it's still one of my favourites. I haven't heard anyone speak about it though and I think it deserves way more credit than it gets. I'm actually going to be re-reading the whole series very soon!

The Last Book You Finished?
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. My review for this can be found here. I really loved it and I can't wait for the next one to come out!

The Last Book You Bought?
This has been out for so long and I still haven't read it. I decided I really needed to. 


Weirdest Thing You've Used As A Bookmark?
Well now days I read on my Ipad so I don't use book marks. But when I do rarely have physical books I use a lot of thing, anything that's handy.

Used Books: Yes or No?
Yes absolutely! I think you can get used books for so much cheaper and they look practically brand new still. I'm all about saving the cash.

Top Three Favourite Genres?
Thriller, Contemporary, Mental health (is that a genre???)

Borrow or Buy?
Buy, even though borrowing books is free I like to have a collection of the books I've read to keep.

Characters or Plot?
Erm...plot. Most of the time I can deal with horrible characters but if the plots awful then there's no way I'm reading it. 

Long or Short Books?
Can I just be awkward and say both? I normally read books that are 300-400 pages long so I wouldn't class them as long or short...

Long or Short Chapters?
Short chapters. Whenever a book has short chapters I find myself flying through it. Long chapters tend to bore me. 

Name the First Three Books You Think Of.

The amateurs, Every heart a doorway, Starflight.

Books that made you laugh or cry?
This is awful but I can't think of any...I mean I know I have but nothing's coming to mind right now. I'll have to get back to you. 

Our World or Fictional Worlds?
Erm, Hogwarts. Do I need to say more?

Audiobooks: Yes or No?
No sorry, I just don't get along with audiobooks. I don't seem to actually take in what's being said, I have to read it for myself.

Do You Ever Judge A Book By It's Cover?
I mean, I try not too. But if I've heard nothing about two books and one has a beautiful cover when the other one has a 'meh' cover. I'm probably going to choose the beautiful one. Don't hate me

A Movie Or TV Show You Preferred to it's book?
I know so many people rave about this book but I just couldn't get into it. The book really bored me but I loved the film. Not sure why.

Series or Standalones?
Once again I'm going to be the worst and say both. You can't make me choose.


And that's the Rapid Fire Book Tag! I'm pretty sure I was anything but rapid when doing this but let's not talk about that. Feel free to let me know what your answers would be!

I'm a newbie blogger so I haven't tagged anyone in this but please feel free to do this tag yourself and leave me the link in my comments so I can read it!


Thanks for reading




Also find me on: Twitter || Goodreads ||Follow 

No comments